I loved it, read it really quickly, but didn't read much of the rest -- I think I might've read Grim Tuesday, and possibly even Drowned Wednesday, but I have a bad attention span for uncompleted series, and wandered away, intending to come back someday when it was done. One thing, actually, and that is: He is, in fact, supposed to die an early death. This page was last edited on 4 July , at Anyway, onto my actual review. Yes, God is a girl; Garth Nix is awesome, or have I mentioned that already? Arthur is immediately swept up into the House and into a very strange situation. Uploader: Mezit Date Added: 25 March 2008 File Size: 42.9 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 46968 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] Instead I found him whiny and irritating throughout. It's nice to just flop back and...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий